• Saturday, December 12, 2015

    Sad: The tears of a mother ( a true life story )

    Yesterday evening a mail was sent to me, after reading this mail, i felt very sad and disappointed, the mother of this child who sent me this mail pleaded with me to post this message on my blog, So i am giving you this message word for word but for some reasons i am not going to mention their names.  Good evening my son, i have heard a lot of good things about you, i want the whole world to know my story that's why i am sending you this message.My name is Mrs. X i hail from Mkar, Benue State My husband and i live in Dusten alhaji Abuja with out three children two girls and a boy,And these is my story.  I lost my husband in the year 2005 when he went to the village for his elder brother's burial, after the night of the burial my husband slept and he did not wake up. ever since then, life has never been the-same for us, my husband has been the bread winner of our home, he was a police officer and we have been surviving from his salaries.I manage to sell some equipment and furniture at home in other to raise money to start a business, fortunately the parish priest assisted me with some money in-which i used to open a fast food joint. in 2012 my son was arrested having said that cannabis (egbo) where found in his position i have to plead and beg before he was released weeks later.One Saturday, i came back from my shop after having a sales full day, i saw my eldest daughter laying ill, i noticed something awkward about her so i took her to the general hospital close by only to find out that she is pregnant. i felt very bitter and i beat the heaven out of her until she confessed that 'Abu' a mechanic is responsible for her pregnancy. i arrested Abu until finally he agrees to marry my daughter. Early this year, my son's character became something else, either he stole something or he is involve in one violence to another, i have talked,beg and pleaded with my son but he never listen to me, 17 of August 2015 my house was invaded by the police, they where looking for my son. the officer says that my son is a cultist and he was involve in a murder,  Two days later he was arrested and charged to court,  3 weeks ago their was a hearing in court and the judge charged my son with three counts of murder, man slaughter and theft, And sentence my son to death... I wept and cried until my eyes fell out, i kept asking God 'What have i done to deserve this much pain'. my last daughter has been the only source of joy to me she is currently schooling in Kaduna poly. I am proud of her.So, i want to use this medium to plead and beg the youths of these generation to please use their life responsibly, don't be like my son or daughter, whose mistake can never be reverted, Obey your parent so that they can bless you and most importantly be careful of the company you keep, not everyone you called your friend is truly a friend.May God bless you.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment