• Tuesday, October 14, 2014

    Beyoncé, Jay Z and Blue Ivy's Family Photos at the Louvre are Timeless Works of Art

    beyonce-family-louvre-101214-lead
    Earlier this week, BeyoncéJay Z and Blue Ivyenjoyed some family time at the famed Louvre museum in Paris.
    Candid photos of their outing have been shared on Beyoncé’s website, and trust me when I say that these are truly works of art. I mean, just look at little Blue Ivy waving her arms in a pink dress!
    Among the photos is an adorable father-daughter snap in front of the Mona Lisa. Pictured: Jay Z looking at Blue Ivy looking at the Mona Lisa looking deep into your soul.
    Us Weekly speculates that the museum was shut down so that the trio could wander its halls in peace. Hey, nothing’s too much for America’s unofficial Royal Family!





    (P.S. Beyoncé and Jay Z, if you’d like to add a 20-something Asian daughter to your family, this is a formal invitation to adopt me. Until then, I'll just continue to mentally insert myself into your family photos.)
    [All images via Beyonce.com]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment